PAYware Merchant is ideal for medium-to-large sized merchants and retailers who need the functionality to process a high volume of electronic payments through any channel and the ability to support EMV chip & PIN. This bank-certified solution provides rapid payment processing that can be tightly integrated with any front-end POS system and is proven to increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Easily scalable to meet any business need, PAYware Merchant supports high-volume, concurrent processing, and is resilient enough to ensure business continuity... as well as timely and reliable settlement of collected funds. Because PAYware Merchant can consolidate payment processing for an entire enterprise, merchants and retailers save a large amount of money in processing fees.
PAYware Merchant's sophisticated graphical user interface provides easy access to comprehensive reporting, transaction search, data entry, system configuration, and user management functions. Its detailed log file management system provides a comprehensive audit trail.
Through the use of PAYware Merchant's comprehensive software developer kit (SDK), integration into any payment environment is greatly simplified. VeriFone’s Professional Services team is also available to help merchants and retailers through the processes of implementation and bank certification.
Proven Performance and Reliability
- Rapid online authorization capable of processing thousands of transactions per minute
- Automated settlement to help ensure that funds are cleared on time
- Alert messaging helps rectify issues quickly and efficiently
- Support for clustered database, load balancing and multiple communications for high availability resilience and fault tolerance
- Supports offline processing in case of communications failure
- Supports multiple acquirers/processors and routes transactions based on card scheme, business segment or merchant
- Complies with industry security standards and best practices, including PCI DSS/PABP
- Accepts EMV transactions to reduce the risk of fraud and chargebacks
- Supports 3D Secure authentication for Internet transactions via merchant plug-in
- Address verification (AVS) and card security code (CV2) checking provide additional safeguards against cardholder-not-present fraud
- Secure user administration based on workgroup permissions
- Secure web-based user console provides comprehensive reporting and enables easy system administration
- Support for multiple languages for all administration and reporting
- Supports multi-currency
- Bulk delivery of settlement data as a single file may attract lower merchant fees
- Easy to extract and export data into business systems for reporting and reconciliation
- Easy reconciliation across multiple sites with comprehensive centralized reporting
- System parameters and log files stored in a database for easy management and comprehensive audits
Easy Implementation and Support
- Can be delivered as part of a complete VeriFone payment solution with a range of PIN pads and integration tools
- Easy integration via a software developer kit (SDK) or PAYware Link, VeriFone’s unique software tool that enables POS systems to easily integrate with all of its hardware and software components
- VeriFone’s Professional Services team helps merchants through the implementation process and bank certification
Windows XP/Windows Server 2003
MS SQL Server or Oracle
Dual Core Intel Processor
40GB hard disk storage (RAID)