Do you use one of our North American Bancard products for your contracting business? Pay attention, here are 10 business rules from Weld2.com from an expert contractor:
1. Use a process for everything.
2. Know which jobs to avoid.
3. Document everything.
4. Build a customer contact list and use it.
5. Ask for referrals and get them.
6. Don’t always be the lowest bid.
7. Don’t save the customer money at your company’s expense.
8. The customer is NOT always right.
9. Maximize every contact.
10. Don’t try to do it all yourself.
For more on these tips visit Weld2.com.