Phone Swipe allows you to take your business on the go, even if it’s just to the other side of your store. The mobility of the Phone Swipe credit card reader can give your business another dimension that is both easy to use, and as secure as a countertop terminal…or is it?
There are certain myths about mobile credit card payments that we want to clarify, and we hope the information we provide you here can be shared with your customers so they can put their mind at ease using a mobile credit card reader like Phone Swipe.
- It’s just another credit card processing system, why do I need it? Our friends at businessnewsdaily.com say that mobile payments offer more flexibility to reach the customer than ever before. Salespeople don’t have to be tethered to the cash register or counter credit card terminal any longer. The added functionality will lead to added sales because your staff can go where your customers are, and there is no need for those patrons to wait in a long register line. Phone Swipe is designed to support multiple card readers on just one account.
- The set-up is difficult. Credit card processors don’t want to make things difficult for their merchants, and some have taken great strides to making it as intuitive as possible. Getting started with Phone Swipe is easy, in fact it only takes three steps: set up an account on our website, download the app from the App Store or Goggle Play, and we’ll send you a free credit card reader! To take functionality one-step further, it can be customized to your inventory of goods and services in a matter of minutes.
- It’s expensive to process with a mobile credit card reader. If you opt for pay-as-you-go pricing, Phone Swipe offers next day funding — meaning you’ll receive your money within 24 hours of running the transaction.
- It raises the risk of fraud. Like any credit card processing device, mobile solutions are backed by the same stringent requirements as any transaction. Phone Swipe ensures the security and safety of every transaction. Credit card data is never stored on the phone, the app or the card reader. Whether you choose to swipe or key in a credit card transaction, all personal information is protected. Those with a Phone Swipe account will receive the added protection of North American Bancard, a leader in the credit processing industry for more than two decades.
- The support system isn’t there. Phone Swipe offers live supports from trained representatives who will guide you through any questions you might have regarding your account, the app or the card reader.
For additional information on how Phone Swipe can help your business, please visit our website or call us at (877) 957-9473.