If you offer PayPal photo check-in on your PayAnywhere Storefront device, your customers can now receive a $10 offer coupon from PayPal to use in your store.
Accepting PayPal payments in-store is easy:
- Customers simply launch the PayPal consumer app on their mobile device and find your business within the “Shop” tab. They can then check-in to pay.
- Starting Jan. 27, 2015, PayPal customers will now see a $10 coupon when they locate your business. When they tap on “Save This Offer” they can save the coupon to their PayPal digital wallet and use it the next time they shop in your store.
- The offer requires no redemption steps by you, and you will receive the entire amount of the purchase.
About PayPal customer offers:
- PayPal is funding up to $500 total in offers, per location, with the goal of driving new customers to your business.
- PayPal consumers with saved or unredeemed offers will received an automated email reminder from PayPal encouraging them to visit your business.
- There is no cost to you, the business owner. PayPal’s consumer app will display the offers starting Jan. 27, 2015. The offers are good for up to 90 days, or until the $500 of available funds are used up – whichever come first.