February 11, 2015
TROY, Mich., Feb. 11, 2015 - PayAnywhere is proud to introduce PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad and PayAnywhere Storefront 3.2. New updates to the popular payment processing apps are now available in Apple’s app store (iTunes) or on your PayAnywhere Storefront device. The update to PayAnywhere Storefront was automatically pushed to anyone using the free mobile point-of-sale tablet.
The updates include a variety of features to improve inventory management, speed up the checkout process and more.
PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad includes the following updates:
- Now, merchants can see an informative overview of sales, average ticket amount, number of transactions, top items and payment method
- Merchants can create custom date ranges, filter by preference or check out a complete listing of customers with quick access to contact information and history
- Merchants can manage multiple accounts, lock down the app by setting a PIN, enable tips, create tax amounts and connect with external devices like printers and cash drawers
- Merchants can preview receipts and update them in real-time
- Swipe to sell makes it so merchants don’t have search through inventory and scan payment options, now they can swipe a card, enter the amount owed for the merchandise and move on to the next sale
- Express sale allows merchants to tap on a previous sale amount to instantly add an express sale or enter a custom amount for those one-off items
- Split tender allows merchants to accept multiple forms of payment on a single transaction
- Merchants can now customize each inventory item with an endless array of variations through item options
- Merchants can add discounts to either an entire cart or a single item, organize inventory in easy-to-access categories and create favorites for inventory items allowing for quick access
- Merchants can open and close the categories menu right from the sell screen, or keep it open all the time.
- Use favorites to group items together and color-code categories for easy recognition
- With the new multiple pricing feature, merchants can tap an item on the sell screen to view an available list of prices and item options by just selecting what the customer wants and adding it to the cart
New features for PayAnywhere Storefront version 3.2 include:
- Customize each inventory item with an endless array of variations through item options and multiple prices
- With the new multiple prices feature, merchants can tap an item on the sell screen to view an available list of prices and item options by just selecting what the customer wants and adding it to the cart
- With the split tender option merchants can accept multiple forms of payment within a single transaction
- Merchants can send customers receipts texted to their phone with the new SMS feature (in addition to email and printed receipts)
Updates to the app for iPhone and Android devices are coming soon.
Created by North American Bancard, multi-billion dollar credit card processing company with more than two decades of merchant payment processing experience, PayAnywhere is powering a payments revolution with its enterprise-grade, "pay-as-you-go" mobile payments system and its PayAnywhere Storefront tablet with industry leading business intelligence features. PayAnywhere's mobile point of sale (POS) technology combines the industry's most comprehensive enterprise-grade features with live customer support. For more information visit http://www.payanywhere.com.
PayAnywhere is a registered trademark of PayAnywhere, LLC. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.